Prestige Drives and Roofing are a local family run business with over 25 years experience specialising in laying asphalt tarmac driveways Leicester. Our tarmac driveways can come in either Red or Black, and come with our 10 year guarantee. If you are looking to upgrade your driveway, then you have come to the right place. We are very passionate about the work we do, we always work to high standards, and we are happy to undertake any domestic driveway project large or small.
Here’s what we recommend you do:
- Check out samples of our work below
Some of our recent tarmac driveway reviews
“Just to say THANK YOU to Simon and his team at Prestige. All the work we have had done has been completed to an extremely high standard and on time as promised. We are 100% satisfied with the quality, finish and punctuality of the team. A special thank you goes to Tommy, if he is working on your driveway, you are in for a treat. He has worked so hard all week to ensure we were happy all the way through. It really is appreciated. A sincere thank you to the team for delivering on promises. I would have no hesitation using you again. We wish you the very best for the future (not that it’s needed!) Dipesh & Natalka” Dipesh Pankhania
“Very hardworking group of people who left the drive clean every day. A fantastic job! Thank you.” Andy Hayman
“A Top Rate job from start to finish everything went like clockwork” Malcolm Brown
“Really pleased with the work done from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them” R Deevey
Tarmac is a particular brand of Asphalt. In today’s construction industry we also have brands such as Hanson Asphalt that either use Tar or Bitumen in the contents. Over the years the Tarmac brand has become such a common household name, that few know it’s name by any other means. We all refer to it as Tarmac, but actually we mean Asphalt. With our tarmac driveways Leicester, we install Stone Mastic Asphalt (SMA), also called stone-matrix asphalt. SMA is widely used asphalt where we need a resistant and durable material for heavy traffic roads, so it’s perfect for drives. It’s a combination of mastic bitumen, course aggregates, fillers, binding agents and fibre.
Asphalt is a safe product to use and has many advantages:
- Safe, durable solution. Asphalt is smooth, clean, and guaranteed maintenance-free for five years. Our driveways are guaranteed for 10 years so well beyond the standard manufacturers warranty.
- Uses Bitumen, not Tar.
- It’s clean and does not breakdown easily. This reduces the risk of little bits of grit getting stuck in your trainers or boots and then being trodden into carpets.
- When laid correctly, as we do, it will be puddle free so reduces the likelihood of unnecessary water coming into your house on the bottom of your shoes.
- SMA is very family-friendly and is suitable for vehicles, bicycles, karts, pushchairs and all other travel methods. It’s smooth finish means that vehicles can easily move with unnecessary friction.
- SMA is really easy to keep clean, particularly in autumn and winter months where algae and other bacteria can grow.
- SMA is really long-lasting. This is very important for our customers because we do not want to be replacing drives too frequently because of the costs involved.
- Its hardwearing surface reduces the likelihood of weeds growing.
- A new tarmac driveway adds to your homes kerb appeal, so is useful when having your home valued or selling.
- In most cases it takes us just a few days to install a tarmac driveway, so it quick and easy to install.
- Our tarmac driveways are available in either black or red.
We market ourselves as Tarmac Driveways Leicester, but we also cover:
- Mount Sorrel
- Newtown Linford
- West Bridgford